Heard this name today, what do you think??

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Abel

I heard this today, I really quite like it, but being as we are not religious do you think its too biblical? Was just contemplating if its one we should add to our list for future use :shrug:

I do have a distant elder family member called Abe (which again I quite like), but I believe his full name is Abraham?? (bit ironic as our current favourite name for a boy is Lincoln :haha:)

I love Abel!

I wanted it because of sons of anarchy! I like religious names as they mean something! x

OMG, :dohh: Cant believe I didn't think of that, yes Im a Sons of Anarchy fan too :thumbup:

my sons called Cain picked by his dad who is completely non-religious (im not massively lol havnt been to church in at least 15 years) I would of preferred a different spelling but in reality its never hurt anything and he recently got a place in the best school in the area which is highly religious and only give out 2 place per year to non-parish members - think his name helped a little there :thumbup:

dont think religious related names matter really, its just a name

I love the name Abel because of sons of anarchy aswell :) my oh loved clay until Wayne Rooney named it his little one & I loveeeeee Jax :)

All because sons of anarchy lol x

I love the name Abel because of sons of anarchy aswell :) my oh loved clay until Wayne Rooney named it his little one & I loveeeeee Jax :)

All because sons of anarchy lol x

Hahaha they were the 3 boys names I pitched to oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->