heart beat 150 at 15 weeks-- gender?

pkbaby

1st trimester
Reaction score
Heard baby on the doppler yesterday and she/he had a hb at 150...smack down in the middle.

I am a low carb eating person as a rule, but baby is a vegetarian, in particular baby loves fresh herbs and lemon.

As my uterus lifts, I seem to be forming more of a basketball.

thoughts?

probs girl. only cause they say over 140 is girl and under 140 is boy. my belly seems to be all at front and round and im having a lil girl and her hb is always between 144 and 150

probs girl. only cause they say over 140 is girl and under 140 is boy. my belly seems to be all at front and round and im having a lil girl and her hb is always between 144 and 150

My sisters Mum says the same, and she was correct with the gender with all 3 of hers with this method, she was even right with my lil pickle (HB is at 160)

My little boys hb is usually 135, they do say that girls have a hb over 140 but its anyones guess!!

xxx

I heard that also..i want a girl.. so im hoping this works out for me the HB has always been over 150 last time it was 163!! woo hoo

Mine has varied from 135 to 160 so no telling :D

When my mum had my twin sisters the MW was convinced she had one of each as one slow and one fast HB but both were girls :S

Sorry but we're having a boy and his hb has always been about 165!

my LO at 20wk was 144 xx and were aving a boy x

Heartbeat indicating gender did not work for any of my 4!:dohh:

My little wriggler is always 150 BPM or more and she is a little girl.

my two heartbeat readings were 164 and 168 and it turned out to be a girl!

:)
A

My baby's heartbeat is always in the 150's and I'm having a girl :) although at one of my scans it was 139 hmm. I guess it depends on how much moving around the LO is doing at the time!

My LO's heart rate was always in the 160's and he is a boy.

We're having a little boy and his heartbeat at 16 week scan was 150.

im having a girl and her heartbeat is always between 150 and 160.
but they say if ur carrying like a ball its a boy

xxxx

Mine is 150 bpm and it's a girl :) good luck

We have always been in the 160s and we're having a boy...

Aww she didnt tell me how fast my babys heartbeat was; just that it was very fas :(

Heard baby on the doppler yesterday and she/he had a hb at 150...smack down in the middle.

I am a low carb eating person as a rule, but baby is a vegetarian, in particular baby loves fresh herbs and lemon.

As my uterus lifts, I seem to be forming more of a basketball.

thoughts?

sorry but I thought the old wives tales were a load of crap, my lil boys hb was 160 :blush:, sorry! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->