Heart beat question

TTC First

Reaction score
I went for my 6w ultrasound. The doctor said that the hb was 92 and he said that he is not very hopeful that this will turn out. I am wondering if anyone has positive stories regarding low heartbeats early on?

At 6w3d this baby hb was 113. It's my understanding that it starts out. Slow and picks up. I'm 22w now and getting lots of kicks. Is that the only reason he feels there may be a problem? I can't believe hb alone would mean anything...

Is it possible that you might be a bit behind 6 weeks? When the heart first starts beating it will be similar to your heart rate then it gradually rises over the next few weeks until its doubled, then drops a bit again. Then it goes right up again when they're born.

I had my 6 week scan last week and hb was 119 so I asked what was healthy at this stage and she said 'anything over 90 is what we want. '

Thanks ladies.

I had an IUI so we know when I Oed. We were wondering if it was late implantation because I got my bfp on cd14 which is later than my other bfps. I have a history of mc so that's why he is not too confidant. The first one never got a heartbeat, then I had twins and one didn't get one and one got a flicker. So he said this is low and it worries him.

I had a scan a week ago and they didn't even see the baby, they said it was too early.

Hope all is okay Hun, I've heard anything over 90 is good and like pp said if baby heart beat only just started beating then that could be why and will
Catch up in a few days/weeks, fingers crossed for you xx

I don't know much about it but hopefully the other ladies are right! Do you have another scan scheduled?

I have another scan next week, I will be 7w 1d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->