Heart burn driving me crazy

Lilpreciouse

pregnant 2 trimester
Reaction score
So recently ive been getting serious case of heartburn and i dont have a clue how to get rid of it (ive had trouble getting rid of heartburn this year but had stopped a few months ago now its come back 10x worse) unfortunately i dont have any ginger so i cant try that.. any advice is welcome...
(5 weeks.. 21yrs old

Loads of things can help, i will just do a list and you can choose :) eating regularly, avoiding citrus, diluting fresh or fizzy drinks, avoiding garlic, spice, high fat, citric acid, sitting or standing for at least an hour after food, eat slowly, stay hydrated, avoid stimulants - caffeine large comments of sugar nicotine alcohol etc, take gaviscon, tums etc if that doesn't work get a prescription there are lots of things that can help in pg. Also if it perseveres get your gallbladder checked out x

Gaviscon helped me when I got heartburn in 3rd tri. I was using the liquid form and it helped within minutes. Xx

ive previously used gaviscon but found it didnt really work a few months ago i was given peptac but yet again failed to work..

would it be worth going to the doctors

It probably would be worth seeing your doctor. Good luck and I hope you get some relief soon.

Lots of over the counter stuff can be helpful at first. You can be prescribed much stronger things though such as ranitidine.

I know you may think I'm crazy but a shot of Briggs Apple Cidar Vinegar works every time.... I take it plain and its vinegary but it stops the heartburn within about 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->