Heart burn

Belly bean

Reaction score
Got given ranitidine 150g today as iv really bad heart burn and such to the point im being sick, does these tablets work and how long do they take to work as I feel like iv got a hot poker down my throat and I cant even finish a meal or have a glass of water as everything sets it off :cry:

Aww heartburn sucks! Mine never quite got to the point of me throwing up so I didn't need drugs. I just had to cut out some foods and drinks and I had a constant supply of almond milk in the house which helped me a bit.

:hugs: hope the drugs work quickly.

The pills are great only took one and its working already not 100% but am sure after a few days it will be gone, milk (cows) was helping loads even brought my bp down but lately its not helped so I asked for gaviscon and she said she will give me something better so happy she did

Glad they are working, heartburn is awful!

I had it really bad with my son, although I didn't have to go to the doctors so obviously not that bad. I survived on rennies but in the whole 9 months I must have gone through loads of boxes.

Apparently the more hair baby has the worse the heartburn. It was true for us because my son was born with a full head of hair.

I'm surviving on gaviscon but have also found a few foods that help: almonds and grapes and anything high fibre all work pretty well. Also, avoiding anything high fat or high sugar stops it coming on for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->