Heart palpitations

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been getting horrible headaches and a bit of dizziness recently. Then today after putting my son down for a nap my hands were shaking sooooo much. So I sat down and my legs were shaking too. I sat down for about 1/2 an hour and felt a bit better. Then I bent down a bit later on and felt a bit dizzy and had heart palpitations for about twenty minutes after it.

It was really scary. Has this happened to anyone else? We are getting work done at home so hae lots going on plus our little boy and work so day to day stuff too. But I don't feel that stressed or worried - in fact a lot less than normal.

Help please! x

:hugs::hugs: I did get heart palpitations also , I got an Echocardiogram and I was fine, it was just anxiety. What i didn't get was headaches, I did get dizzy from time to time. Anxiety can make you think you have anything and it is scary. but the headaches I didn't have so i would just go in and make sure of everything. I am sure it is probably nothing, but just go check it out. have you checked your blood pressure? XO

it could be q mix of anything hormones stress are you eating enough? as it sounds like your blood sugar dropped through shaky hands dizzy ect. if it keeps happening go to the doctors i went as i had anxiety they give me a echo to check everything and just put it down.yo anxiety. x

Thanks girls - I doubt it's not eating enough, probably the opposite for me!!!!!!

But seriously, I'm feeling quite weak so I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and maybe pop to the drs. As you said, I don't know what my BP is so it could be that. I am on ani-depressants right now for PND and I've been on them for over a year so I doubt it's that and therefore I doubt it's anxiety but who knows..... I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Thanks girls - I have never posted in this section before and really appreciate you coming back to me. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->