Heart rate on ultrasound today

CrowBaby

Pregnant with Our Rainbow
Reaction score
Went for my 7 week scan. I had went last week and they could see the heart beat just not hear it. Today it measured at 100bpm. They said it needs to be at 120bpm and dated me at 6 weeks vs. 7. They said it was weak, and to come back in a week to recheck.

Anyone similar? Needing some reassurance.

Went for my 7 week scan. I had went last week and they could see the heart beat just not hear it. Today it measured at 100bpm. They said it needs to be at 120bpm and dated me at 6 weeks vs. 7. They said it was weak, and to come back in a week to recheck.

Anyone similar? Needing some reassurance.

If ypu go to American Pregnancy Association.Com normal heart rate at 6-7 weeks is anywhere between 90-110 bpm. Yours seems within the normal range!

My OB refused to measure the heart rate at 7 weeks bc he said it isn't good too much ultrasound waves on a tiny bean. He said as long as you see it and hear it it doesn't really matter. I remember my previous OB in my first pregnancy measured my dd heart rate at 120 and said they want to see it above 110 for viability. I wouldn't worry too much yet, just see where it goes ... Hard I know but next ultrasound it may pick up!!

Yes, with Sophie I had a scan at 7+3 and the heart rate was 109. I was told that was too slow and things didn't look good. She's turning 3 next week and is a healthy happy girl :)

At my 6 week scan the hr was 104 and my doctor didn't say anything about it!

With my son at my first ultrasound (5w6d) his heart rate was 99. They didn't say anything about it, now he is a very active 1 yr old :)

I wouldn't worry

I'm in the uk and on my first scan at 7+4 (he was measuring at 7 weeks) we could see the heart beating but the scan lady said the rate is absolutely irrelevant at that stage as it can fluctuate and change so much.
She didn't understand why I had said others on this site had been given there's.
As I say I'm the the UK so whether it's different here.

Thanks everyone. It seems that there are a lot of conflicting points about it online. Some say ignore it, some say it's important. I think I'm just going to be happy that my baby has improved since last week and that at least my doctor's are really paying attention to my little peanut...although I could do without the worry hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->