Heart rate to determine gender??

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
They say over 140 is a girl and under 140 is a boy...

our heartbeat today was a strong 168!! Then the dr asked my son if he wants a sister...weve already done all the blood work. I am wondering if she gave it away!..anyone have this theory to be true??

My daughters heart rate was always in the 130s (lower end) so not true for us.

All my 5 girls HB's were above 160 so you never know i have no idea if i wonder be different with a boy though��

My boys was around 170! I had read this too and thought i was having a girl so obviously not an accurate way to tell!

All of my babies were in the 160s, boys and girls lol

My girl has always been between 140-160, so I'm theory that heart rate thing followed the tale..

All of my babies were 160 and higher.

My boy was 128 at 6w3d. Since then he has consistently been around 140. So true for me. But most women I know it's wrong.

I found the old wives tales, when you do like a lot of them, tend to be right. Only seen them wrong for two people. But we're talking doing like 15 old wives tales lol

They kept telling my mom I was a boy because of my heart rate. She didn't believe them though. She always had a feeling I was a girl and obviously she was right!

Its actually been true for me. All of my girls were 150/160 and my boy has been 130/140 consistently.

i read that there is some truth to it but only in labour girls hearts tend to beat faster but at that stage you are about to give birth anyway lol

My boy was 140, not heard the heartbeat for this one but be interesting to see.

i think the heartrate is meant to peak at around 9 weeks and then start lowing down from there so at that rate of going everyone would be having girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->