• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heart shaped womb!

danipants88

Reaction score
I was told after having an elective section that my womb is heart shaped and that's why my son was breech? Anyone know anyway who has one and is it possible to have a vaginal birth as i've been told i may have another section

My SIL has one. She had a c-section with her first but for her second had a natural birth and everything went completely fine.

It's called a bicornuate uterus. If u google it, there's loads of info about it, and says you can have a normal delivery if baby is in correct presentation.

Have a look on the gestational complications board as there are a couple of threads about bicornuate uterus' there. I have one but my baby was breech so had to have a section. I know that there is a chance of a vaginal birth if the baby was the right way round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->