EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Listened to LO heartbeat today..
and ive been predicted a girl ..
heartbeat 150 ..

boys are lower ?
so just wondering what your heartbeats where + what ur having

:D xxx

my lo has varied between 148-158 and im having a girl :)

xx

Both my sons were in the upper 160's in the 2nd tri. I think it's just an old wives tale although I wish it was true. I think I read somewhere that it's more accurate in the 3rd tri.

Arr
so doesnt relie on heartbeat then :p hehe thankz girlies xx

What are you hoping for? Are you having a private gender scan or waiting for your 20 week? not too much longer to wait! x

just waiting for my 20week scan
cant afford private lol =]
we want a boy..
but i guess happy with whatever.
i just cant wait now :D x

I have a doppler at home and my babys heartbeat ranges from 154 to 180, I think baby is sleeping when its lower..... we just found out last Sat that we are having a boy ;)

I have ranged from 180 to 150....150 being the lowest today and that's at 22 weeks! We are having a boy!! :) I really don't think the heartrate can tell you if it's a boy or girl.

just waiting for my 20week scan
cant afford private lol =]
we want a boy..
but i guess happy with whatever.
i just cant wait now :D x

hi :hi: just realized that we are due roughly around the same time.i am getting a private scan done on sat and i just had my dr appt today and the baby's heartrate was at 150. will update with a gender soon

My Daughters Heartbeat was always 160-170 it was always SUPER High I never found out i was having a girl but i had a feeling by her heartbeat even though i know you cant go by that

On my last pregnancy the heartbeat was over 160 so i was so excited thinking it was gonna be a girl and it was a boy so i dont believe in it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->