heartbroken :(

salazjm218

3 little ones :)
Reaction score
Well about 2 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant with baby #4. I am still breastfeeding dd who is only 7 months old. I've been advised to start weening because with my medical history with my pregnancies I am high risk. I have history with preterm labor and complete placenta previa and had 2 csections. I knew I would have to ween eventually but honestly I'm not ready yet. The idea breaks my heart. Obviously I want to take care of the baby inside me but I want to take care of Callie too. I had hoped to breastfeed until she was ready to ween but it doesn't seem to be a possibility.

Please any advice or personal experiences would really help.

Thank so much every one and thanks for reading<3

I would research it yourself but since your body got pregnant whilst breastfeeding then isn't it likely that it can do both jobs at once?
Have they explained what the risks are and why etc?
Xx

Well I've gone into preterm labor twice so I know that's a concern. Plus I've had 2 csections and they don't want me to risk a uterine rupture. I see the doctor on Monday so hopefully she'll be able to clear it up a little.

As of now I am still breastfeeding. It's just so emotional for me to think about the idea of stopping

Just as raspberry said research it yourself medical professionals all seem to have such varying opinions when it comes to breastfeeding..

I hope it works out in a way that suits everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->