heartburn & achey boobs only at night

babifever

Reaction score
Anybody else experiencing this or just symptoms at night? I woke up and my right breast seemed to be swollen and achey. Nothing to rant about, I can totally handle it. Just thought it was weird.

My symptoms are definitely worse in the evening/night. I feel quite normal early in the day!

My boobs hurt much worse at night. Maybe because I take my prenatal before bed? They are mildly sore during the day. But I have all day sickness/ food aversions.

My boobs and cramps are always worse at night xx

Wow glad I'm not alone.... That's weird about the night thang tho

I was the same way. Heartburn in the evenings was beyond terrible. As for the boobs - they killed at night, if I rolled in my sleep I'd wake up in pain. Thankfully the boob pain stopped early in the 2nd trimester and never returned.

Ya, my boobs seem to hurt more at night and they also seem heavier. When I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it hurts to get out of bed because of my chest. My nose has been getting really stuffed up at night too the past couple of weeks.

I suffered from bad heartburn before pregnant and surprisingly none since I got pregnant but my boobs always kill at night! Weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->