Heartburn!!!! Argh!!!!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
i have a bit of heartburn around the time of my period each month that lasts a day or two and then goes.

But it's here now with a vengeance! I'm 4+6 now and I feel like my chest is on fire! Sometimes it's so bad it's hard to breathe!

I'm drinking milk to ease it but it only helps a short while, and I'm so tired all the time and needing to lie down which is making it worse! I can't win haha!

Anyone else have heartburn at this stage? Did it go? I didn't get it until 3rd tri with my son :s

Xx

This is going to sound weird but I promise it works. Eat an apple. Green apples are the best but any one should do. Or a handful of raw almonds. Apples work best for me. Usually I'm feeling better before I'm even done the apple.

I seem to get heartburn every evening lately. At least an apple is a healthy snack. :)

Unfortunately I'm not experience this. With my last I had it in third tri and kept a bottle of tums with me lol

That is one of the few symptoms I remember from my pregnancy with my son ten years ago! TERRIBLE heartburn! I had Tums at work, Tums in the car, Tums in the living room, Tums next to the bed, Tums in my purse!
The old wives tale is that if you have bad heartburn, your baby will be born with a lot of hair! My son was!

Heartburn has always been my pregnancy nemesis but I have never had it this early. The doctor has put me on omneprazole to help calm it down but I'm already swigging from a bottle of gaviscon, I tried milk but it just made me sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->