Heartburn as a symptom?

branham22

Reaction score
Hi :)
I am thinking I am around 6-8 dpo (not sure as I was not tracking super close). Yesterday morning I woke up with heartburn and had it ALL day. I NEVER ever get heartburn so this was strange. I also had a weird burning feeling in my lower abdomen on the right side/middle. It didn't last real long. Today I noticed my cervix is medium/high, feels tight, and closed. Is that a good sign? I also have a "wet" feeling down there- my cm is watery/egg white and clear. There isn't a bunch of it but I'm def not dry.

Tested this a.m. and bfn.

Did any of you soon-to-be mommas have this? Can you please help?

Not heart burn but I had persistent reflux for a while and my most consistent symptom has been egg white-like CM although both are gone now!

Really?! :) that makes me so happy! Thanks for the hope!

I am not cramping and the burning feeling is gone, but it feels like a slight "stich" feeling on my right side/middle lower abdomen. Checked cervix and it is still hard and closed. Fx'd!!!!

Anyone else?

I had severe heartburn at 5-6dpo and knew I was pregnant because of it. I had never had heartburn before. Good luck!

I never have heart burn either! This has got me wondering for sure! Having a dull ache/stich on right side still.

I got heartburn so so bad at 8-9 and 10 dpo this month. So bad it spread to my neck. I got my bfp yesterday! Good luck to you!! :D

You guys are wonderful! Not having many symptoms today. The heartburn only lasted for that whole day and haven't had it since. Still hoping! :D

How was your guys cm and cervix position before your bfp?
I am still having some ewcm and just feel "wet". My cervix is higher today, closed, and a little softer today too. Good thing??

I actually felt very dry before my BFP, didn't have an CM either. It is weird, I usually don't get any even around my ovulation day (sometimes just a little).

That is very interesting! Thank you :)

Anyone else?

My bbs are feeling a little sore today- on the sides. Its just a dull ache. Is this what happened to you ladies?

I know my CM as thicken before I got a BFP and it thickens as the time goes by. As far as my cervix I'm not sure because I never checked it before so I wouldn't know. Sometimes my boobs are sore on the sides before I even thought about checking.

This is tmi- but what is your cm consistancy like? My is clear and still water/egg white. So strange. I don't usually have egg white this long after O.

My bbs have been sore- even before my BFP.

When are you testing?

I am out of HPTs- which is prob a good thing! Lol. I don't plan on testing again until friday or saturday.

Also wanted to point out that the last time I checked my cervix it was high, closed, and seem to be tilted towards the back? Anyone have any input on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->