Heartburn during the 2ww

ShabbyShic

Reaction score
I have had severe heartburn since 7 days past ovulation. I am 10 days past ovulation and tonight is the worst! Each night It has started sometime after 6pm and lasts until I go to bed. I never get heartburn! I've also had a dull ache above my right breast for the past 2 days. Any one experiencing similar symptoms? Could this be a positive pregnancy sign!?

Heartburn was one of my first symptoms with DS2, I got it several days before my BFP :) It might not mean anything but it could be a really good sign for you! Fingers crossed!

Also one of my first symptoms..I only noticed because I never get heartburn! I even had to ask if what I was experiencing was actually heart burn :haha: it was awful and mostly at night in bed
Good luck!

Thank you for the hope! This morning I had some eggs and cheese and I can feel it coming on again. Last night was the worst though!! But I'm not complaining...I just hope this one sticks. We have had some chemicals in the past. .so praying if we are preggers this one is a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->