Heartburn/reflux back pain

cosmicgirlxxx

Reaction score
I always suffer from heartburn and reflux when pregnant but this time I'm finding it particularly bad.
Sometime I get a horrible feeling with it (I know it's horrible anyway) but I get this cold ache between my shoulder blades and even get some throat/jaw pain. It goes after a second or tow but it's horrid and really scares me.
I've been checked out numerous times by cardiac Dr's so I know its not heart related but it scares me all the same.
Please someone tell me you get this too?

Iv been getting bad reflux and heartburn

Last night eatin tea i had awful pain in my chest
I slowed down eatin and i wS ok

I was eating fast as i was starving lol

Its what makes me sick too...
I was bad with dd too :(

She was bald tho so no hairy baby excuse

Yep I get this even when not pregnant... Its a joy.

Yes! I know that feeling too well and it is awful. I had an occasion where it go so bad I was gonna go to the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack.

My OB sent me for a gallbladder and abdominal ultrasound to make sure, and it came out normal.

He said it is reflux and that I can take Zantac when needed. I've been taking it when it's particularly bad and it's been a god send.

Sorry you're all suffering too but thank you so much for the reassurance.
The usual burning in the throat or gurgling burning stomach I can take but the chest/shoulder blade pain really makes me anxious.

Thanks all x

I've just recently talked to my doctor about this exactly. She said it actually sounded more nerve/muscle related than reflux for me. But I usually get a burning/hot pain that starts in my shoulder blade or chest and kind of radiates outward and upward (throat and neck for sure). It does feel scary, but when it happens now I try to roll back and square my shoulders, stretch out and realign myself. Seems to help. It only appears when I'm resting and sitting or lying down, so she wasn't worried about it being heart related, though I was! She said it's likely posture, growing uterus affecting muscles, or a poorly fitting bra. Unpleasant really, but I no longer think I'm having repeated mini heart attacks ;-)

I've just recently talked to my doctor about this exactly. She said it actually sounded more nerve/muscle related than reflux for me. But I usually get a burning/hot pain that starts in my shoulder blade or chest and kind of radiates outward and upward (throat and neck for sure). It does feel scary, but when it happens now I try to roll back and square my shoulders, stretch out and realign myself. Seems to help. It only appears when I'm resting and sitting or lying down, so she wasn't worried about it being heart related, though I was! She said it's likely posture, growing uterus affecting muscles, or a poorly fitting bra. Unpleasant really, but I no longer think I'm having repeated mini heart attacks ;-)

Wow!! Thank you so much - that is exactly what I have!! It's horrible isn't it. I will try those things, thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->