Heartburn/wind and sickness

TTC1983

Reaction score
So this pregnancy has been nothing like my first - I feel awful.
I'm nearly 16 weeks now - for the first 10 I felt nauseous pretty much all the time then it went.
However every time I eat I get terrible wind, my stomach growls, i fart tmi!
When I was 5 weeks I was sick, thought it was a bug but no one else got it, then last week same thing happened sick and no one else caught it. Now I'm thinking it has something to do with my stomach being delicate and not being able to handle certain food but I have no idea what apart from the obvious spicy which I have been avoiding anyway.
Anyone else having the same problems? Any suggestions - I really don't want yo be sick again.

I had awful sickness and heartburn for the first 16 weeks with this preg too. I could only drink water as anything else made it awful. Even antacids didn't help.

In the end I had to try and cut back to the bland foods that seemed to not make it too bad.

Hopefully yours will be like mine and all of a sudden go away. I've had about 8 weeks of normality, although the bigger I'm getting the more I feel my reflux coming back.

I hope you manage to feel better soon x

I'm struggling with awful wind, indigestion and cramps after eating too! It's been happening since about 10 weeks and it's horrible! The wind is so painful.

I haven't figured out what triggers it though...

In the past few weeks I have started having terrible indigestion and acid reflux which I have never had before in my life. What I have noticed that triggers it for me is simply eating a big meal. And of course foods high in acidity or spicy. Especially followed by ANY kind of movement. Just a ride in the car after I eat can make it horrible. I'm just trying to watch what I eat and have lots of small meals instead of large meals. And sometimes I am silly and think it will be fine and eat too much but pay the price. Sad to say, I've kind of just gotten used to the disgusting feeling and taste left in my mouth. :shrug: I hope all of you ladies feel better soon!

I had awful indigestion that would make my stomach gurgle painfully after every meal and morning sickness until about 20 weeks. It was awful. After 20 weeks, as if a switch was flipped, my morning sickness went away completely but the heartburn is lingering, if not getting worse.

I have this too ... I have a hiatal hernia so Im sure mine is caused by the hernia ... I still feel sick sometimes too and I also suffer with reflux and painful heartburn ... Im also trying to eat smaller portions and trying to stick to bland foods ...I also drink lukewarm water instead of cold water and it seems to be helping ... antacids does nothing but make me feel nauseous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->