Heated hairbrush

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Has/does anyone use one?

Any good?

<3

Do you mean the straightening ones? If so I have a set and they're pretty decent! Not as good as straightening but for my hair they are 80% as good and I have really thick hair. Great for when I'm running late! :)

I have a hot air styler and I could not be without. If I only blow dry my hair it looks like I was dragged through a brush backwards lol. Now I dry my hair with the blow dryer and then tame it a bit with the hot air styler.

Yer those :lol: do you think they are less damaging? My eldest daughters hair is wild, it always needs straightened. She wants to do it herself and I just don't trust them with a set of straighteners :lol: Although something nice and easy for me at work would be fab too.

What ones have you got ladies? x

Following i want one- wobbles my hair is wild to-like a lions maine lol xxx

Following i want one- wobbles my hair is wild to-like a lions maine lol xxx

I have a Revlon one but it is quite old now so I doubt the same one still exists. But I am sure it is less damaging than straighteners, as it is essentially just a blow drier but inside a brush and doesn't get as hot as straightening irons. Of course it won't produce the flat as a sheet hair that a straightener would but if you go for one with a big brush then I think it would work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->