"Heavy" bump?

klsltsp

Reaction score
Hey ladies...

So i was wondering if I was alone on this one... over the last week I'm starting to notice that I really need to slow down, and that my bump is super heavy.. feels like I need to pee but then nothing really comes out.

Do you think these would be considered braxton hicks? I am on strict instructions of not being allowed to have any labour contractions, i don't need to worry about braxton hicks, but this feeling is starting to worry me a little.

I find I just can't walk as much as I before..

Thoughts?

Kim

I am most definitely slowing down. I couldn't make it through the grocery store the other day without feeling sluggish. My bump hurts like muscle pain (rlp?) across the bottom when I over do it. Not sure about BH though as I don't remember having them with my first.

When you get that sudden heavy feeling, does your abdomen get hard? I've noticed that with mine. My midwife said that the tense abdomen indicates a braxton-hicks contraction is occurring (makes sense), and that sometimes, that's the only way to tell you're having one!

Thanks Ladies

Dill sometimes it's hard, I sit down and it takes a little while to soften again... it seems to get hard whenever I stand up though... so weird...

I feel like I should know... this is my 3rd :)

Kim

It could be that the movement is triggering the contraction. Everything I've read and been told says that drinking extra water should help to alleviate some of that -- insufficient water intake can cause extra BH's!

My bump always feels harder when standing. I know when I am having a contractions my whole bump is hard and tense.

thanks ladies!

I think that I am going to try and up my water intake today, I've been pretty good, but it's been so hot that it's hard to know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->