Heavy implantation bleeding or weird period???

Hello, I'm new to this site. I've been having early signs of pregnancy for about three weeks now. I.E.) Itchy nipples, nausea, headaches,heartburn, I've been having cravings for things I don't even like, and I've been running fevers off and on. About two nights ago I had a really bad cramp. It was worse than when I had an ovarian cyst rupture. Today, I wake up and I'm literally gushing blood which is a dark red/brown in color. My AF isn't due until Feb. 28th. I've never been early or this heavy without a little bit of lightness before it became heavy. I took the first pregnancy test about three weeks ago when I first had the symptoms and then I took one yesterday and they were both negative. I have a friend who took six pregnancy tests and they were negative, so she went in for a blood test and she was pregnant. I'm hoping that I could be pregnant but with the amount of blood this morning I was wondering if anyone else has had this and still had a healthy pregnancy?

So I Had A Regular Peirod In Febuary But This Month I Spotted Brown For 3 Days Then It Stopped And It Was A Week Early. Iv Taking HPTs And They All Come Out Neg. And Im Suppose To Have My Peirod On The 3rd And I Have Some Symptoms Like Nausea And Being Tired All The Time I Need Advice Please

So I Had A Regular Peirod In Febuary But This Month I Spotted Brown For 3 Days Then It Stopped And It Was A Week Early. Iv Taking HPTs And They All Come Out Neg. And Im Suppose To Have My Peirod On The 3rd And I Have Some Symptoms Like Nausea And Being Tired All The Time I Need Advice Please
I Also Have Heartburn And I Get Really Dizzy And Light Headed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->