Heavy periods after miscarriage

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I had a MMC back in December and had ERPC on 29 December. My periods returned to normal but this month and last, I've noticed my luteal phase has shortened (well that's if FF is getting it right - it seems to give my ov day about 3 days after my first positive OPK whereas it used to always give my ov day the day after positive opk or the day after that.

Anyway, my periods have been extra heavy this month and last, this is with my period arriving about 2 days early. This morning, i noticed a tiny clot of blood. I don't know if this is normal or not. I'm wondering as my LP is now around 11 days (although 10 this month), if this is causing me to have chemical pregnancies? I certainly felt pregnant this month. I'd had faint lines on tests as well, but they could be evaps so I wouldn't say that was definite but I did one again this morning even though I'm on my period and could see a faint line again.

So is this normal or is it something for me to worry about? My periods are still lasting 5 days each time. I'm just getting a bit worried.

hiya susan, b4 my mmc/dnc i was as reggular as anything, always on time, but after i had a dnc all went very odd , my usually cycle was 29days, in may was 29d,june 38d,july29d,aug38d etc they went on like this till i got preg again ! very weird, but no they werent any heavyier ...... i was O cd20+ everyother mth and cd14 the other mths :? i wud mention it to ur doc bout this tho xx

Thanks honey. Well I'm going to buy some agnus castus see if that will lengthen my LP and if this happens again next month, then I'm going to go to the doctors. Only problem is my doctors are generally rubbish and just try to fob you off. I remember my old doctor, she was great. I had problems with knees so she sent me for an xray but I was still getting it years late so went back, by which time she had retired, and then they just told me knees were very complex things, that's it. My brother says the same thing. If they don't show any interest when I go, then I think I'm going to switch doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->