Heavy wetters at night

Maries_s

Reaction score
What kind of Cloth diaper do you suggest for a 16 months girl who is heavy wetter at night? Somebody suggested me a Thirsties fitted with a cover on.
My DD usually sleep for approximately 12 to 13 hours straight.

Grovia ONE ive heard are great and stay dry feeling which is awesome when they're sleeping... personally we use the Diaper Rite 3.1 AIO with a fleece liner, affordable for an overnight stash and sooo absorbent and trim for the type of diaper.

Thanks for reminding me about Diaper Junction/Diaper Rite. I had totally forgotten them, but I'm checking out their options

Diaper Junction is always my go to, I love them and their deals and products. The 3.1 AIO is new and soo wonderful! It has absorbent material in the shell, then two inserts that snap in/out to make washing/drying easy and change absorbancy. It's a bamboo blend. We have an Imagine 100% bamboo AIO too which is sooo soft and I love the snappable insert but it's just not as absorbent as the 3.1.. still gets my boy through the night now that he's off bottles and I would happily buy more and add a booster because I like the insert so much.

Could it work a pocket with a prefold of cotton and another prefold of hemp? I don't remember if a put in my order prefold of bamboo.

Yes that could work. I really like the Ecoable fitted though because the whole diaper is absorbent including wings, not just inserts in the middle

Yes that could work. I really like the Ecoable fitted though because the whole diaper is absorbent including wings, not just inserts in the middle
I should probably look one of this fitted. Where I can find them? I'm in the experiment process so I should have some option to decide what I like best.

Grovia ONE ive heard are great and stay dry feeling which is awesome when they're sleeping... personally we use the Diaper Rite 3.1 AIO with a fleece liner, affordable for an overnight stash and sooo absorbent and trim for the type of diaper.
How many hours you son sleep and stay dry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->