Heel shields?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Does anyone know if heel shields exist, and if so where I can get some? I don't mean padded insoles I mean some sort of cushion type thing to go on the inner heel to stop shoes from rubbing. I am desperate! I have a work placement on Monday and the shoes I bought to wear are agony and I have no money for new ones and nothing else suitable.

have you tried wearing thick bed socks and squeezing your feet in and walking round the house? might stretch them out a bit?

https://www.boots.com/en/Scholl-Party-Feet-Invisible-Heel-Shields-1-Pair_18638/

You can also get leather ones, have never used them so can't advise which ones are the best I'm afraid x

I recommended lots of plasters on your heels! That's the way I'm getting through breaking in my Docs with minimal damage xxx

I know you said you don't want padded but eBay do heel grips that don't look to padded but might cushion it a bit more. They also sell them on amazon to for less than £1 xx

I bought those heel shields for some very expensive boots that want to break my feet, sadly they didn't help.
Put Vaseline on the inside of the shoe to help soften them. Wear them as much as possible around the house and maybe try the heel shields along with lots of padded plasters

Brilliant, thank you! I will try the Vaseline, socks, plasters and shields together and cross my fingers! :haha:

With the Vaseline, do I just apply loads and leave it?

Yeah quite abit and leave it overnight. So it all the time, during the day when u aren't wearing them ect

My favorite trick is clear medical tape on my feet where the shoes are rubbing! Almost invisible and helps sooo much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->