hehe! this is what my baba would look like if it turned out to be a mini me girly!!!

SamiraNChris

Hayden & expecting #2 :D
Reaction score
Sorry! something i did ages ago as a facebook profile piccy and thought i would share.............. if i had a little girl wouldnt she look beautiful!!!!...............

https://img830.imageshack.us/img830/6550/15131315846585396580965.jpg

Ha ha I blame you entirely for the fact I'm now cleaning my desk lol I saw that picture and managed to sit my coffee out with laughter lol... Beautiful indeed though! X

hahaha! sorry about that! whats even worse is i did this when i wasnt pregnant!!! think it was done with face in hole hehe xx

I love it! Have you seen How to Loose a guy in 10 days? Completely reminds me of it!

I love it! Have you seen How to Loose a guy in 10 days? Completely reminds me of it!

I have seen it but i dont know what bit your talking about hehe! what does it remind you of in the film lol xx

She phones his mum for photos & she makes an album of what their kids would look like. Loads of holiday pics, with the kids in Lederhosen and things. He completely freaks. I absolutely wet myself laughing everytime I watch it.

She phones his mum for photos & she makes an album of what their kids would look like. Loads of holiday pics, with the kids in Lederhosen and things. He completely freaks. I absolutely wet myself laughing everytime I watch it.

hehehehe! such a good film!!! xx

maybe i shud of got a more orange baby to match the face! too much bronzer samira lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->