Heinz Pasta Shapes

candeur

Reaction score
Are these okay to give to a 7month old? Mushed up with some potato or something?
This is what I'm on about - https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...Shapes_in_Tomato_Sauce_with_Omega_3_205g.html

tbh, tho i've never looked at the packaging i always kinda thought they'd be to high in salt. But as i say never looked at the packaging so i'm not speaking from an informed position in fairness. Everything in moderation aswell though. I kno some people give them/ low salt beans on toast as more of a finger food aswell. Just depends on how you feel on the whole thing, i think it's 1g of salt the daily guideline for an under 1.

I don't think your LO would choke on them or anything like that if she's good at eating.

The salt is 0.8g per tin, so I'm guessing that should be okay seeing as she'll only get half the tin, if that... thanks.

I'm sure they are fine. Not very nutritious tho and full of sugar so I wouldnt give the regularly :)

Thanks everyone, they won't be a regular part of her diet though :) It was me being a silly mummy and forgetting that I didn't have any veg to mix with her sweet potato so had to improvise! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->