Hellllp: Has anyone had this???

La_La79

beany on board
Reaction score
Ok, so TTC, 1st cycle and I have a very regular 28 day cycle. My FF chart says I ovulated on CD 14 and now it's CD 17 and I have some light bleeding. Too early for implantation bleeding I'm pretty sure. Also have some minor back ache. (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26f289/rss3181.xml)

Some extra info is that I went for a chiropractic adjustment in CD 13 and wondering if that may be bringing on an early period because the chiro pushed really hard on my ovary area to check a hip muscle and it really hurt. (Not sure if this has anything to do with it)

The bleeding is very light and so far it's only been 4 hours since I first noticed, kinda reddish, not brown or old looking blood. I also have very slight backache mainly on the right side.

Can anyone shed some light, had a similiar experience? Is it an early period?

Just an idea but maybe google about ovluation spotting, it could be that, hope you find out soon.

Thanks SarahMelissa, I did do some googling and that was something that came up, will do some further investigation. Just unusual as I've never had it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->