Hello Again...Im back, to stay this time x

G

Georgie90

Hello my lovely WTTers…

I haven’t been in here for a loooong time but I feel like I’m ready to come back and say hello to you all :) and genrally contribute to more in here. I kind of feel like I don’t belong anywhere on BnB as Im not quite sure where I fit in, and I figured that a lot of you ladies are in the same WTT boat as me, is there anyone else 20 WTT? :( OH has changed his mind about 1000000 times as to when we can TTC so Im now on more of a timeline rather than a timescale.

We were talking about babies and the like last night as we saw a Bugaboo in the restaurant that we were eating at, and the fact that I am getting a Mini Cooper, whether the Cameleon will fit in the boot and a car seat fit in the back. OH said as soon as we move out and he is earning £X amount we can have a child. Thing is Im not sure when this is going to be, from our incomings at the moment we are looking to move out in 2014, which means I will be 23, OH 24…it just seems like a long way off.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to you all and I hope you don’t mind me coming back and contributing in here again.

I hope to see you all around :kiss:

Im also debating writing a journal??

G x

Hey honey, I am 22 (23 in a week or so eeek!!) and WTT #1.

My OH is a serial mind changer aswell but he has no real reason to be.

We are all set up... well will be as of July.

I say yes to starting a journal! I love mine great for venting...

And welcome back but I wasnt here the 1st time I am pretty new myself.

xxx

Hi :D We're in similar boats hun!

I'm 20 too! Me and OH are waiting until about 2014 to TTC as well. We don't have a definite date, because there are many things that depend on when we TTC (jobs, house, marriage).

Hope to see you around more... make a journal, I'll read it :D

Hi Georgie :flower:

I'm not in the same boat as you buuuut I am WTT and wanted to say hi so,yeah,hi :D x

Welcome back! Just joined last month so probably wasn't here yet when you last posted ;)

your all so so lovely!

i will start a journal tomorrow...was just worried no-one would be interested!
x
x

Welcome back Georgie!

Forgive me for being nosy, but is this the same OH or a new one? Either way, men just need time to settle into ideas. I'm sure he'll come around sooner than you think at the moment.

Hi hun! I remember you well :hugs:

Nope, it’s the same old OH :haha: - we had a bit of a bad time, all stories in GS but we are back on tract now (must have been the 4 year itch :rofl: I don’t think he will come round to the idea, it feels like Im going to have to drag him into, or we will be 50 by the time he decides!

How are you hun anyway?

xx

I'm WTT but i'm not 20 :cry: I'm 23 in just under 3 weeks :cry: :haha:

:wave:

squide I always thought you was about 24 :haha:

Happy 23rd for soon!

xx

Welcome back Georgie :D

You should definately start a journal, I for one will read it! :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.