Hello Again Ladies.

Sparkles_Dust

Reaction score
So its been quite a long long time since I even came on here to post and read and update myself. How are all of you beautiful ladies doing? I have read a few sad poata on here on some losses/ectopics and I'm so sorry, and your precious ones are in heaven. But also do not loose hope, and keep trying.

With that said..

For me things have been pretty emotional/stressful but God makes a way. Just recently my hubby got offered a carpentry job and it has been such a blessing. I had to quit my job cleaning because it was just getting to much and I left with no regrets.

Just recently though my midwife has called me back with some concerns about my blood. I found out my blood type is B positive but they have found something called antigen M in my blood. I have done some research and its pretty rare/uncommon.. basically what is does is kill my babys red blood cells and when he or she is born they might have jaundice, anemia etc... I have been quite sad just to think.on something that might be my fault to cause such an issue pn my baby. Its hard because I can't really tell my hubby everything of how I'm feeling because he keeps saying it'll be alright.

Sigh..
so far my ultrasounds have been great and the last one I had was at 8 weeks. The baby measured 3 days ahead of time. We saw a heartbeat and but didn't listen to it.

Just keep me in your prayers ladies.
I haven't forgotten about any of you.

Welcome back!

There is a vaccine for the Rh+ blood, but is there one for the Antigen M? I'm not familiar with that. Hopefully its something the doctors can take care of easily since it was identified ahead of time. Fx

Not too sure about it. I won't know anything til my next app on Wednesday. Thank you.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->