Hello all I am new....

angellhoney

Reaction score
Hello all I am new here. My story is that I went into early labour on 11th April when I was only 34 weeks with my son Jacob. :cry:He was in the itc for week with breathing issues then in special baby for another week to establish feeding. He has been home now for a week:happydance:
He is a great wee baby, he sleeps most of the time... Do anybody else have sleepy baby?

Congrats on your LO!

Its normal for newborn babies to be very sleepy so as you can imagine it is even more normal for preemies. Keira was so sleepy when we first brought her home - it was practically all she ever did! You will find as your LO reaches term they will start waking more. It's very very normal for preemies to sleep a lot... enjoy it while it lasts!

I also had my son Jacob @34 weeks :)

he became more alert each day.

Congrats on your LO. You live not far from me! I'm in linwood x

Congrats on your new arrival. Anya slept her entire NNU stay. She was born at 23+6. She was 19.5 weeks old actual when she came home and slept a lot for the next 4-5 weeks xx

Congrats! And as an above poster said, he'll wake up more around his due date- remember, he's not even supposed to be here yet!

Congratulations! My LO slept a lot and when he was awake he barely opened his eyes for the forst few weeks.

Congratulations!

Abby was born at 29 weels and slept almost al the way through NNICU, then continued to sleep most of the time when she was home. Apart from a little blip at 4 months, she continued to sleep well and does so to this day! Enjoy the peace and quiet!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->