Hello all in WTT!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought id introduce myself to this part of the forum, as i dont pop in often.

I joined BnB last July when i was TTC #2, but id just come off depo and hadnt had a period, so didnt concieve.
Anyway. To cut a long story short, i had a gastric bypass done in April, so TTC was put on hold since xmas, and im supposed to wait until a yr after the operation before TTC again. But me being so impatient i dont think i can wait that long, and will be trying around xmas time. :happydance:
My periods returned from the depo last Ddecember, and are starting to regulate into a monthly cycle, give or take a couple of days.
I am sooooooooooo broody! But it wouldnt be safe for me to concieve atm.

Im 27, DH is 40, and we have Jack who is 3.

Anyone else TTC around Dec/ Jan 10 time?

:hug:

welcome to WTT and how exciting :happydance: December isn't that far away!

i dont come in here but nov/dec should be the months i get my treatment! :)

ooohhh Trace, we could be bump buddies!!

Thanks rafwife - Dec seems like miles away at the moment, but hopefully a few more stones gone, a new me, a new house.....

Seems strange me posting here...quite exciting. Think i need a count down ticker!!

Hiya & welcome! I am a January girl myself so not far after you :) Hope you enjoy your time in WTT & B&B in general!
Katie x

Thanks Kintenda. Im on BnB everyday, all day!! :blush: I love it, but never really been in the WTT section.

hello! Welcome - congrats on the weight loss so far - fab! December will come by soon enough and you'll have lost even more weight by then which has got to help with TTC :) Look forward to getting to know you - and yeh, get yourself a ticker :) xx

Hello hunni
I have seen you post in GS before, i know i dont know you but well done on your weight loss, you are doing amazing.
December is not that far away, gives you time to enjoy the summer then it will be xmas before you know it. I think OH is swaying towards TTC then but i think waiting till July 10 will be that bit better.
See you around hun xx

Hey lovely :wave:

How fab to see you in here!!! December will be here before you know it and in the meantime, I am happy you are gonna be here with us :hugs:

xxx

Aww thanks for the warm welcome girls!! Seems strange introducing myself when ive been on here nearly a year!! But i know some people dont go to other parts of the forum.

I suppose ive been WTT since i gave up TTC in december, while waiting for my op, but now it seems real. We've got a date in mind, all being well, and im so excited!! Very broody!! Just hope i can cope with the sleepless nights again.....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->