Hello all! Starting this fun filled journey

honeyboo

Reaction score
Hi 10 weeks pregnant ( 11 on Thursday) and I have to say although Im excited and over the moon, I have had the worst morning sickness ever!! I ve lost a STONE in weight ( not bad but I was only 8.5 to start with!) been throwing up all over the place and whats with this excess saliva!! I feel a mess! Im dying to get my eyebrows waxed but I just don't have the energy to go to the salon, so my eyebrows look like an animal losing its fur!!

Then last night I had the worst cramps, I thought it was constipation or wind but the cramp followed by a sharp pain wouldn't go. I got a bit scared but there was no blood or anything. My husband was at Wimbledon and so I was lying there curled up in pain. I ended up calling up the hospital who told me it was round ligament pain..at 10 weeks! Id read a bit about it but it always said it happened in the 2nd tri. Anyway the midwife told me it was normal so I felt relieved but still in pain!! Nobody tells you about that bit! Im beginning to wonder what else has no one told me about.....

Welcome to BnB and Congrats with the pregnancy!!! You will find out a lot of things that people leave out about pregnancy as it continues, I find myself wondering the same thing all the time,,Why didn't anyone tell me this!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you have been so sick, I was the same way in the very beginning lost weight, could barely get the energy to do anything. Just make sure you keep yourself hydrated!!! Hopefully it will subside in the 2nd trimester for you !

Hi there and congrats! I'm around 12 weeks now and I know what you mean about the things people don't tell you! I've had awful morning/24/7 sickness since about 7 weeks and lost about 5lbs. I'm off most foods (but force myself to eat as I find it makes the nausea even worse when i don't eat). Everyone says this will stop in tri 2, which I'm verging on now... so I'm praying this is true!

I hope you feel better soon, your not alone :) take care & stay positive!

congrats. When did your sickness start? I'm almost 6 weeks but still no sickness? Should I be expecting it to start soon?

Congrats hun :hugs: sorry to hear about the morning sickness, i was lucky enough to miss that :)
And there will be lots more things you discover that no one told you about! sorry!!
xx

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/hitheresmiley.gifWelcome!

I hope the MS subsides for you soon. Flat sprite and ritz crackers where my best friends in the first tri :)

Hi and welcome to BnB :hi: In my 1st tri, ginger ale and peppermint chewing gum helped my morning sickness. Hope yours subsides soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->