Hello All!

Ell87

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Danielle, 21, married to Mark and Mummy to Callum who is 3, Katelyn who is 23 months old and Lily who is 11 months old. We live on the Wirral, UK.

I found this forum by googling waiting to try forums as we are planning on baby #4 (Our last) next year and think it'd help to have others who are waiting to talk to aswell, as I admit sometimes the broodiness gets the better of me, lol.

Anyway, hope to get to know you all better :)

Hello Danielle, welcome to the site:wave::dust:

:hi: Danille Welcome to B&B
I am trying for my 4th too, only its my 6th pregnancy..good luck:hugs:

:hi: Danille Welcome to B&B
I am trying for my 4th too, only its my 6th pregnancy..good luck:hugs:

My next pregnancy will also be my 6th too :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hi ladies, I'm Claire. I'm 26 and live with my husband Richard and have a beautiful 21 month little boy called Joshua.

We have been trying for our 2nd child since August 08 and unfortunately had a miscarriage in November which resulted in a laproscopy and removal of foetus. It has taken time to get over but we're getting there!!

I'm currently 3 days late and (as you do) on the first day of my missed period I done a a test which came up negative :sad1:. I have had spots of blood today but only now and again. I am going to do another test tomorrow. I have been going on different sites which is making me go out of my mind about implantation bleeding!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaargh!!! . Well I've had my rant now!!! Hopefully there will be a positive result tomorrow!!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"