Hello All!

Katherine

Reaction score
Hello All!

I have found this site some time ago when searchin on the web about TTC matters, but didn't register. I have been mostly active in Yahoo!Answer, but really Yahoo Answer doesn't provide the user for a way to feedback. So I thought about joining here. You ladies also seem more knowledgable in this area. So let me introduce myself.

I started TTC#1 seriously (with Clomid 50mg) 2 years ago. That time I got pregnant on the 1st try, but then miscarriaged at around week 8.

Doctor told me to wait 3 months before trying again. After that I was put on Clomid 50 again. But this time I didn't response. After 2 month I was put on Clomid 100... and then on Clomid 150 after another month. I finally got pregnant again on Apr 2008.

I had been closely monitored by the doctors, but at around 8 weeks, they told me that there was no heartbeat. The embryo wasn't growing. It was a molar pregnancy.

I had a D&C, after that, the doctor checked on my HCG level, and told me I should wait for 1 year before TTC again. I joined a forum for people with Molar Pregnacy for support, and then learned that most of their doctor would say that a 6 month waiting period is enough. So around 5 months ago, I started TTC on my own.... It just didn't work for me.

Anyway, I am going to have my last blood draw in few weeks. After that my doctor should send me back to fertility, in which I should start Clomid again.

I'll hope I'll have some good news to share soon.

Good luck and baby dust to everybody!

I can't even imagine. Best of luck to you
xxx

best of luck hun - welcome to the site

Hello hun & welcome from a fellow newb xx
I can't imagine what you must of gone through or be going through, Just don't give up hope. One day it will be your turn & that's when the fun will really start, Until then just think that each day is getting you closer to that BFP .

Good luck & hope to hear your news soon xx

Im really sorry bout your loss hun. Welcome to BnB xx :)

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

All the best for the future! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"