Hello all!

muminlove

Cael's Mumma
Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Creenagh and my son Cael is 15months,
We live in Australia, in Canberra at the moment but we move a fair bit.
We don't really know many people here yet and as it's winter and COLD we spend a fair bit of time indoors at the moment, my partner works long hours and I get a bit starved for adult conversation at times!
Look forward to meeting some new people!
x

:flower: Hi and Welcome to BnB! :) Hope you enjoy it around here!

Thanks! Having fun so far! Though maybe need to master the art of a short post? I seem to get on a roll and then before i know it....eek!

Welcome to BnB

I didnt think it was possible for it to be cold in Australia:rofl:

Oh my goodness what beautiful babies you have!
Not cold in Australia? Bahahaha!
I wish it didn't! Our heating bill is going to be so high this year but ignorance is bliss right? I guess cold is comparitive? And it depends whereabouts in Aus as well?

hello and welcome Violet, bnb is a wonderful place to chat to new friends, as i often found mummyhood to be a little lonely sometimes, although so wonderful, staying inside can be hard :hugs: xxx

:hi:Welcome!! I understand "starving" for a grownup convo.lol..feel the same sometimes..Jump in..Hope it warms up for you in Austra.

Welcome to BnB!
My little girl is 13 months. They're amazing at this age :cloud9:

:hi: Welcome to BnB hope you have fun and make lots of friends here the girls on here are great xxxx

Thanks! I've been having a lot of fun, get up in the morning and you've all been very busy posting over night!
Oh they are so much fun at this age aren't they, all the new words and games! Loving it! Now if he would just walk.....
Congrats on the upcoming wedding!
I do think that after a period of no adult conversation, my brain gets just that little bit mushier, especially when my partner (hey what does OH stand for?) goes away and I have a few days of just the little man and I - entertaining as he is!
The sad thing is that the weather is a little unpredictable in this part of aus in winter and often it is a nice day but i forget to even look let alone go outside :blush:
My name is Creenagh, i was just saying to Faille that I love her daughters name :) I agree it gets a bit lonely sometimes, i got a bit lonely when we were still living near my friends, 100x worse to be in a new place!
Thank you all so much for your welcomes, hope to get to know you all!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->