Hello all

S

Shifter

Hi all,

I'm brand shiny new to BnB and to TTC. Hubby and I have been married four years and been waiting to be ready and I always said I wanted to move back to near my family before having a baby.

We've been seriously WTC for about 7 months now, in that we knew we were going to start trying later this year. We're now in the process of relocating and intended to be settled before we started ttc. But I'm afraid we've got a bit impatient!! We started ttc this week.

The catalyst was the astonishing number of pregnancies and infants around us! The little green monster started to interfere!!

Am trying not to get too obsessive, at least not around hubby, he's quite laid back about the whole thing - v excited of course, but not into all the research and community thing. I think that's a girl thing.

So, hello! And I expect to be around fairly often throughout this process :)

Helllo there, and welcome. xxx

Hello,
Good luck, and welcome to this super little site,

Shim,
xxx

Welcome!!! Yeah this is mostly a girl thing but when someones man does somethin mean or someone on here has a crazy day i tell my luv all about it when he gets home from work and he will say stuff like... he said WHAT to her lol and he likes to here when people want opinions on baby names.. So trust me these ladies on here are interesting and funny so u might find he may like some of the stories.. Then u can just slip the research info in lol

:hi: Welcome and good luck in your TTC journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->