Hello baby ladies

Jellybumble

Reaction score
Hello, just introducing myself; I've registered here for advice and to get to know other people who are at the same stage as me - as us - because none of my real world friends are and I don't know who to talk to!

My OH and I have been talking about babies for a while and we decided last night that I would come off the pill; we know that it takes some months for the body to settle once you're off so we aren't expecting to be pregnant any time soon but we're excited about taking the first step towards our family.

So hello everyone :)

hello i am new to this been on a couple of day i am pregnant with twins its my second pregnancy and i am so scared as i lost my baby girl at 20 weeks x

:hi: Welcome to the forum for you both!

Jellybumble that's a good attitude to have! It can take some women several months for their bodies to adjust after coming off of the pill, and sadly there are those who think they'll fall PG straight away and when it doesn't happen they get very upset. But you may be one of the lucky ones whose bodies adjust quickly after the pill. Good luck to you!

chantellebump so sorry for your previous loss :hugs: Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!

Jellybumble - Hope you get a :bfp: soon! xx

chantellebump - So sorry to hear about your Loss thats awful! But i wish you a happy healthy 9months with your twins :) xx

welcome to u both,

So sorry about ur loss chantellebump, it really must have been awful to go through, hope u have a H&H nine months hun

Thanks everyone :) Vickie I'm not really expecting to get pregnant for a year or so - if we do before then it's fantastic but it's only then that we'll start worrying if it's not happening. It's just so exciting to think about and to start taking steps towards - I would LOVE to be a Mummy and my OH will make an amazing Daddy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->