Hello Duckies!!!!

Lady Sicily

Reaction score
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Noahsarkangel/havingababysprkle.gif

My name is Kimberly and I am new here! I am also very pleased to be here. :yipee: My DH and I have a 3 yr old son named Noah. We also got pregnant in June! :test: I just took my test 4th of July weekend, :bfp: but I knew right away. Mommy instinct ya know. We had planned it and we are a fertile people:rofl:, so for the second time we got it on the first shot. Noah was a honeymoon baby :sex: which we also planned. I look forward to getting to know all the mommies & daddies here. My DH is a Firefighter/Paramedic. I am an author and write from home, so I can be here with my babies. :baby: I will not have a due date obviously until my Dr. appointment, but we planned it for a Spring baby. :crib: So I am guessing early to mid March. Can't wait to put up a ticker!! :happydance: We are also in the process of buying a new home. ](*,) I have been preparing Noah with books & videos on becoming a Big Brother and he seems to understand. I hope all goes all with that. :friends: instead of... :ball: :bike: . LOL! :laugh2:

:cloud9:Lady Sicily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->