Hello Every1

|Phil|

Reaction score
Heya guys n dolls my names Phil (For those who cant tell my my forum name) im Stephlw25's husband :happydance: . Just wanna say hi really, steph is always on here so i thought i'd find out what the fuss is about, and i heard theres and arcade :muaha: , anyways just wanna say if theres any man utd fans here well we are friends already, city fans NO comment, anyother supporter........
Again No comment i wont hold it aggainst u.

see you all around :D

DID like the sound of you, but got put off when i found out you support united ... (hence why Gav get's no sex in footie season and i only get PG is novembers LOL)
Welcome to the nut house ... im sure you will fit in fine!
xxx

And BTW ... Liverpool RULE :)

oooOOO liverpudlian..... if only i knew how to upload a song HEHEHE thanx for the Greet. :D:D

You upload a song that bad mouths the pool i'll put you on a 24hr ban LMFAO!!! :witch:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice to have met ya :D
xxx

:muaha:

Hey There Phil,

Good to have another Devil on the site!

I'm a Man Utd Fan since I was 5, despite my Dads attempts at making me support Liverpool!

Imi, You only like Arsenal becaus eyou can beat them. Come back when we have won the treble and say how shit we are!!!!

Hope to see you in the Mens room Soon Phil.

Enjoy Baby and Bump!!!

Hiya Phil
Welcome to the madhouse:headspin:
Don't you be monopolizing the comp now though so i can't talk rubbish with Steph:rofl:

Newbie causing war already *sigh* :lol:

Welcome to BabyandBump Phil - We did notice you skipped right over to the arcade :rofl:

yeah ive been a Utd fan since a similar time, my dad tried his best to get me to support a so called "Good Team" Leicester City LMFAO anyways about the arcade steph told me bout it a few days ago n wanted me to do well for her But she did do pacman herself as i suck at it LOL. Cant Beat the retro games :D looking 4ward to joining the mens room (so long as they pass me for a man) Ha anyways speak soon :D

Good point will just set that up for you now ...

yeah ive been a Utd fan since a similar time, my dad tried his best to get me to support a so called "Good Team" Leicester City LMFAO anyways about the arcade steph told me bout it a few days ago n wanted me to do well for her But she did do pacman herself as i suck at it LOL. Cant Beat the retro games :D looking 4ward to joining the mens room (so long as they pass me for a man) Ha anyways speak soon :D

Yes you do have to prove your a man, so come on............ get 'em off!

:flasher:

Sorry Steph, I have no idea what came over me? :blush: :-=

:rofl:

You see what you have let yourself in for Phil???:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012