Hello everyone- from a newbie TTC :)

D

DanielleM88

Hello, my name is Danielle, i will be 21 in April, am married to my hubby Steven our first anniversary is on valentine's day. we are new to TTC and i'm now on cycle #2. i am currently 6dpo and driving myself crazt with symptom spot i've been having a nosey at the ttc journals but haven't started my own yet. if the :witch: stays away i'll be testing on 12th Feb:happydance:

Dani

Welcome Danielle!!
I just joined a few weeks ago and I love this website!! So many helpful people and I've learnt alot....Good luck with your journey! Hope it doesn't take you too long to get your :bfp:

wow hun your testing day is just two days after mine and on my wedding anniversary, good luck to you and thank you so much for wishing me luck hun. i hope that you get your :bfp:soon too

Dani

big thank you Princess hun, little one ion your profile pic is so cute bless....

Dani

hi babe, i'm a newbie tooo.....ttc#1.
good luck...xxxxx

Hey welcome to the site and good luck xxxx :hug:

Was on Depo for 2 years.... hear its bad news for women who eventually want babies and don't want to wait when they decide to ttc. Anyway... gotta wait till end of 2010 so I'm currently wtc..... I guess its called "family planning.." but the wait isn't fun! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->