Hello everyone

suebear

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found this site by searching Google for TTC forums and this is what brought me here. I went to another but noticed that there wasn't exactly a lot of discussion on it which actually surprised me. It seemed rather busy for quite awhile then it just went very subtle and now it is only every so often things will perk up. At any rate, I didn't feel quite welcome on it so I decided to move on and look for something else which brought me to this one.

Hopefully I can meet others who can help me understand this new phase my husband and I will be going through as this is our first child. Tomorrow is my visit to the OB/GYN so we can discuss options and I will be getting an annual as well. I'm a little nerve racked but I think it's more the matter of wanting to know what we need to do than anything else.

From the little bit of reading I have done, I noticed many are across the pond and beyond. I live in the USA and it is a pleasure to be a part of a large group. I look forward to getting to know everyone! :hi:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Wishing you a speedy :bfp: Hope your Dr visit goes well tomorrow :)

Hi Hon! Welcome to the boards! Please let us know how your appointment goes! Mine is on Wed so I am excited too! We are in the same boat! PM me anytime!

Sarah :hugs:

https://th271.photobucket.com/albums/jj123/lick_your_elbow/th_welcome.png to B'N'B
Good luck for tommorow :)

Welcome to BNB :) hope your doc appt. goes well and you're healthy and ready for your TTC journey!

I'm Cindy, also TTC #1, and one of the USA members :D. There are a lot of gals (and guys!) from different sides of the ocean, but i think it keeps the board alive all day and night!

Welcome and good luck on a BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->