Hello Everyone

toot

Reaction score
Hello, i am new to this board and it feels really good to have some place to go that someone understand what it is all about ttc. My name is Teresa i am 35 and dh is 38 I have 3 birth children and 2 stepdaughters, there ages are mine 17 ds,16ds,14dd and his 17dd,16dd, we got married in may of 02 and i had a tubal reversal in Oct. of 02, so as you can see we have been ttc for sometime now, I have learned through that it really can take your life over so after about 3 years we stoped everything now more testing no more doctors. Well then Oct. of 07 we got pg, we were so happy and so surprised, but sadley it ended with a m/c we were almost 6 weeks, so after that we found a new ob and she is wonderfull I just went on 1/25 for a hsg and found out that my right tube is blocked so we are only working with one tube, my next appoiment is 2/7 and then we will find out what are next step is. Thanks so much for listening and I am really looking forward to chating with all of you. I am sending baby dust to all of you ttc.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!! :hi:

( I said Hi in your TTC Thread but wanted to welcome you here too :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->