Hello Everyone :-)

londondoll

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

i new to the fabulous Baby And Bump website.

Im 28, single and currently trying to conceive via a sperm donor using the AI technique. I have been trying to conceive for 4 months now.

I am currently in my 2ww which is rapidly coming to an end !!! Yay

I have had what seems like implantation bleeding on Tuesday and slight cramping off and on this week,so i am keeping my fingers crossed that this is my month.

AF is due on Monday.

I am proud of myself that i have gotten through the 2ww without doing a hpt, although the temptation was high.

But do you know what i did each time i was tempted?

I went and ate a bowl of ice cream!! Seemed to do the trick!! lol

Lets see what the next 48 hours brings, hopefully it wont bring AF!!
:happydance:

Hi! I also used donor sperm and AI. What a weird experience eh? I really hope you get a positive test- keep me posted!
That 2ww was hard- I was also proud of myself for not testing too soon. My first time doing the AI (techinically the IUI process) we were unsuccessful, but the 2nd time it took. I'm in the first trimester- 7 weeks- and trying to remain positive and not worry too much about all those risks and the "what ifs" that come in the first trimester.

Anyhoo, private message me and let me know how it goes. I can maybe offer some support since I've been through the same thing. I'm not a single mom ttc, me and my hubby had to go this route because of male-fertility issues. But still- we looked through profiles too and know about putting out the $$ to create a little family for us :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Ahh thank you ladies for your lovely welcome.

I thought i would be a good idea to join a forum so i have that extra support from like minded ladies who are going through the same things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->