Hello everyone!

KBC1220

Bryce and Sebastian
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kristen and I live in Louisiana. I have been married for 2 years come April 27. We got a :bfp: on April 1st of 08. I had no symptoms so really never "felt" prego. Well to my surprise the day of our 1 year anniversary I had a little spotting but no cramps or anything else, so I called the Dr. and she told me to come on in. She took a look and said everything looks normal but we are going to have you do a scan. That was the worst thing I ever had to do so far in my life. The nurse was very quiet so I asked her if that was it on the screen and she said yes BUT I am not finding a heartbeat. I was crushed.. There was no reason as to why or what happend so I think that is what makes it so hard. I did what I had to do and cried for months after. I would get so pissed when I found out some of my freinds were pregs too. I don't want to get started but lets just say they had no heart for me or my situation. After waiting about 3 months we decided to try again. Well I am now 6+ weeks and am scared to death. I go for a scan on Feb. 16 and all I want to do is see a little flicker or maybe even hear a heartbeat. I had to be put on a progesterone supplement b/c mine was low. This waiting game is killing me! So sorry that this is so long I just really only have a few friends who understand where I am coming from and hoping that I can make some new friends as well.
Thanks for taking the time out to read my sap story.

I am so glad that you are on here my sweet sweet friend. You know I am here for you and pray for this little baby to stick around so his "Aunt" Amy can give him/her all kinds of hugs and kisses!!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh yeah and Welcome to BnB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->