Hello Everyone!

mommatobe

Reaction score
Hello! Just thought I would introduce myself since im a newbee!
Just starting the research and prep stage...reading books and changing diet now so I can be prepared! We plan to TTC in about 5 months..verrrry excited :) I feel that being a mom is definitely my calling in life and I plan to be a stay at home mom. Would love to get to know you all and hear your stories!

hey welcome to baby and bump, good luck in TTc. xxxxx

Hello there, My name is jennifer and I am about 6 1/2- 7 weeks pregnante and very excited to take on this new role in my life. Although, Its been a very scary process for me with all the bleeding and cramping I've had with my sub-chronic hemorrage and also my hcg levels falling down slowly. I was for sure that this was number three for me as far a miscarrages go. I paryed and tried to be as happy as one could be in that type of situation (Very Hard):cry:. Thankfully, I am just one of the 15 % of women who go throught that type of low hormone level early on in my first TM. Went in for my obgyn viste who had sudgested I was having a etopic pregnacy and probably needed to scedule a Sx asap. Soooo nervous, but when they did my US there it was a tiny little bean with a healthy steedy hb. My prayers have been answered. I still worry even though my doctor told me not too. She also put me on progesterone depositorys. :muaha::muaha:Talk about a up and down roller coaster ride of emotions. I hope that I can talk to someone who can relate to my situation. Thank you, :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->