Hello from a father to be

fearofflying

Reaction score
Hello my name is Ben. For the last several months I have watched my other half (Sparkswillfly) get quite involved in this website, receiving a vast amount of help and guidance so thanks for that. I'm just signing up to first of say thanks, as I think it been quite a help as we are young and the friends around us are more concerned with going out and doing typical 'young people stuff' so this site has been a great source of support. Secondly I would quite like to chat to other dads to be as I don’t know anyone around my age with children so wouldn’t mind finding out some information myself.

Welcome to B&B.

Hope you get to chat to other dads to be!

Welcome to BnB! :) My other half is on here too under the guise of EnemyCrab though he reads more than he posts.

Hello my name is Ben. For the last several months I have watched my other half (Sparkswillfly) get quite involved in this website, receiving a vast amount of help and guidance so thanks for that. I'm just signing up to first of say thanks, as I think it been quite a help as we are young and the friends around us are more concerned with going out and doing typical 'young people stuff' so this site has been a great source of support. Secondly I would quite like to chat to other dads to be as I don’t know anyone around my age with children so wouldn’t mind finding out some information myself.

Hi! I'm a 27yr old bloke and I am new to all this baby forum too! Although my wife is 23 weeks pregnant today!

Just thought I would come and say hello! I was recommended to come here by another user, although i don't know her username! Will endevour to find it out!

Anyway, hi!!!

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back