Hello from another TTC newbie!

Tink29

Reaction score
Hello!

I just thought I'd write to introduce myself. I've spent hours reading all your stories since my BF and I have been TTC so I thought it was about time I posted something!

My BF and I are on our 4th proper month of TTC (last month I had a random cycle - I actually got my period when I thought I should have been ovulating, which was frustrating :growlmad:) and I'm now on day 34 of my cycle, hoping and praying that this month could be the one. My cycle usually varies between 30-32 days, although I have had one at 34 days before. I know I should take a test to put my mind at ease, but part of me is too nervous as I don't want to see a negative result :cry:

I can't tell if how I'm feeling is because my period is coming, or if I'm pregnant. My nipples have been tingling - this is fairly common before my period though, only this time, after I'd been running the other day the sensation in my boobs was much stronger. I'm also getting mild stomach cramps and am sleepy - probably because I can't sleep at night because I desperately want to be pregnant! Has anyone else out there been convinced their period is coming, but in fact they were pregnant?

I'd love to hear your views - I'm going ever so slightly mad just waiting to find out and running backwards and forwards to the toilet to check for my period!
x

Im in your shoes.
Im desperate to get pregnant myself.
Ive got a few signs but ive had a few spotting so im always going back and for the toilet to see if my period is coming. its frustrating.

Thanks for your reply. I know the TWW is so tough, I wish I could be more relaxed about it, but it's all I think about 24/7 at the mo! Good luck to you x

yeah, its all i think about 24/7.
im worried if im thinking into it to much :(
x

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!! wishing you a speedy :bfp:

:dust:

Me too, my boyfriend tells me that my constant thinking is probably making things worse, but when you want something so badly, it's not that easy to 'not think about it'! How long have you been TTC? x

WELCOME!

That far into your cycle...I'd have tested already!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Me too, my boyfriend tells me that my constant thinking is probably making things worse, but when you want something so badly, it's not that easy to 'not think about it'! How long have you been TTC? x

Ive been having unprotective sex with my BF for six months but one month properly trying. hope that makes sense.
How long does it take?!?! :(
What about you? how long have you been TTC
:hug:

Ive been having unprotective sex with my BF for six months but one month properly trying. hope that makes sense.
:hug:[/QUOTE]

We were using the withdrawal method for a couple of months, but this is our 4th month of trying properly. Some people get lucky and get pregnant in a few months, but for others it takes longer. I think most fertile couples conceive within a year of trying. So here goes! :hug:

:hug:

We were using the withdrawal method for a couple of months, but this is our 4th month of trying properly. Some people get lucky and get pregnant in a few months, but for others it takes longer. I think most fertile couples conceive within a year of trying. So here goes! :hug:[/QUOTE]

A Year?!?!? :cry:
I cant wait a year. Im very very broody.
Will this be your first?
:hug: x

A Year?!?!? :cry:
I cant wait a year. Im very very broody.
Will this be your first?
:hug: x[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm exactly the same. I wasn't broody at all this time last year then it just hit me and now I can't wait for a :baby: So many of my friends have little ones or are pregnant, it's so tough! :hug:

I know, I'm exactly the same. I wasn't broody at all this time last year then it just hit me and now I can't wait for a :baby: So many of my friends have little ones or are pregnant, it's so tough! :hug:[/QUOTE]

Yeah same again :D
Oh well, ill try not to let it get the better of me.
Good Luck for the future months hun.
:hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"