Hello from Scotland

klaw

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Karen, I have two children and work as a Doula. I am passionate about childbirth and promoting birth choices. I am about to embark on training as a Antenatal Teacher with the NCT. I do wonder about midwifery training but am reluctant to go into 'the system', not sure if I'd cope.

My main area of interest is VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean) as my daugter was a VBAC birth.

I also co-run a Birth Choices support group in a local city with a lovely midwife. We are struggling to raise awareness of our group but had a great meeting this evening with someone who gave us lots of food for thought.

Currently I am suffering big time with Hayfever :hissy:

Not sure what else to say, so will stop now, as I usually talk too much! :blush:

Karen

Hi! Are there many local posters? Is there a VBAC section on this forum, do you know?

Saw your post about a meetup. Can't do one this weekend but maybe in the future :) It's my little girl's Birthday party this Sunday, she will be 4 on Tuesday. :D

Karen

Welcome to BnB. I live in the Highland area :)

Hi there! My ultimate dream is to have a doula! You ladies are amazing :)
Welcome!

Hi there! My ultimate dream is to have a doula! You ladies are amazing :)

thank you!! :blush: but you know, we don't DO anything really, apart from 'hold your hand' so you can do it yourself. It's the ladies I have worked with who have been amazing! It's been a real privilage to share in their births.

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->