Hello from Steph and Alfie

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Hiya Im Alfiesmommy, my name is Steph and some people from here might know me as fingerscrossed in the pregnancyforum, Im 19 and I live in Lincolnshire with My partner Ian who is 22 and our beautiful 16wk old littl boy Alfie, he is beautiful (even though I am biased) Hope to chat to a few of you xxx

hey hun glad you could join :wink:

hope to chat to you soon :lol:
xxxxx

Awww hun I had no choice u dragged me through the front doors by my hair saying "you will join me in baby and bump" now i have im very happy to be here :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

glad you are hun best place to be is in here :p so much more friendly and hehe you can swear too, as you know im terrible for it :oops: :lol:

welcome to baby and bump hun xx

Hi hun :D

Lovely to see you here although really confused because someone signed up with the name fingerscrossed! :?
https://www.babyandbump.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=352
^ I thought that was you!

Either way welcome to BabyandBump :hugs:

x

thanks everyone, wobbles i did sign up again because i couldnt remember my old account that id made so i signed up with my other email address so if its ok you can delete that fingerscrossed one, (found these account details after i had signed up) sorry about that :oops: :oops: :oops: cant seem to shift that good old pregnancy brain

HELLO!

Welcome to the forum for the mad and those inclined to bear children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->