Hello from UK

Hello!
I found this by accident while googling symptoms like a crazy person! I’ve spent days reading through old posts trying to figure out if any of my symptoms match anyone with a bfp- clinging on to hope .
It’s good to find a place to talk about ttc...and where I won’t be judged for analysing every tiny thing..lol.

Hello!
I found this by accident while googling symptoms like a crazy person! I’ve spent days reading through old posts trying to figure out if any of my symptoms match anyone with a bfp- clinging on to hope .
It’s good to find a place to talk about ttc...and where I won’t be judged for analysing every tiny thing..lol.
Agree :) BabyandBump - new home of mine :D

Hello!

Welcome :)

Hello everyone from London! I am new to this site too. I hope you guys are keeping safe and healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->