Hello Hi

:wohoo: Yaaaay its nearly weekend Ladies!!

Im in such a wonderful Christmas mood you guys - don't you just love this time of the year, the time when family get together and the holidays begin!!
We are off from the 23 of December till the 9th of January - Going to Shelly Beach with my lovely husband.. :happydance:
, and my in laws..:dohh: but ill definatly make the best of it!!
So how you girls doing? Im on cycle day 18 of a 31 day cycle today so my 2ww will be here just about now lol...

Dont feel like it's my month though, but ill keep on trying:thumbup:

HEY GIRL20
Was just thinking about you!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY so glad its weekend! It was my birthday yesterday so we celebrated last night, so this weekend got nothing planned really!
Im not really in the christmas mood as yet but sure i will feel it soon! U lucky you are going away for the holidays, Im working working working maybe a few days off between christmas and new year! Although we are going to durbs for a long weekend as its my aunts 50th! CANT WAIT to see all my family!!
How you doing??
GOOD Luck on your 2ww!! I Hope you get the results you are looking for! I will be thinking of u!!!:hugs:

HEY GIRL20
YAAAAAAAAAAAY so glad its weekend! It was my birthday yesterday so we celebrated last night, so this weekend got nothing planned really!
Im not really in the christmas mood as yet but sure i will feel it soon! U lucky you are going away for the holidays, Im working working working maybe a few days off between christmas and new year! Although we are going to durbs for a long weekend as its my aunts 50th! CANT WAIT to see all my family!!
How you doing??
GOOD Luck on your 2ww!! I Hope you get the results you are looking for! I will be thinking of u!!!:hugs:

Ahhh thanks sweety lol ... And how was your birthday??? - hoped it was great!!

Haha you share a birthday with my little sis, she turned 19 yesterday - seems like all good things happen on the 1st of december!:wohoo:

Ohhh looks like the rain is heading our way:wacko: - I suppouse we need it though.

Thanks for the wishes you lovely lady!!! Hows the whole TTC thing from your side? Still keeping positive I hope..:hugs:

HEY GIRL20
How you doing??

Ahhh thanks sweety lol ... And how was your birthday??? - hoped it was great!!

Haha you share a birthday with my little sis, she turned 19 yesterday - seems like all good things happen on the 1st of december!:wohoo:

Ohhh looks like the rain is heading our way:wacko: - I suppouse we need it though.

Thanks for the wishes you lovely lady!!! Hows the whole TTC thing from your side? Still keeping positive I hope..:hugs:

My birthday was great thanks, was spoilt rotten, My OH bought me a stunning gold watch and i got some clothes,money,clothes vouchers,chocolate,magazines etc etc! And we just went out for dinner with my mom, OH and a couple of friends, hmmmm the food was delishious!!
HAppy Birthday to your sis!! Your damn right about all good things happen on the 1st hehehe:thumbup:
Yeah it was pouring with rain here yesterday:dohh: but nice and sunny today!!:happydance:
Well we not TTC yet but WTT is still positive but got a long way to go, need many things before having a baba, still SOOOOOOO broody though OMG!!
Anyways, hope u have a lovely weekend!!:happydance:

Ahhh shame my angel I know the feeling! lol :dohh:
Sound to me like you got spoiled rotten!:tease: ha ha but thats great! I hope you have a fantastic year ahead of you!:hugs:

So are you guys taking it easy or kind of not trying not preventing?.. I think that must seriously be the best way to findout you are pregnant, when you least expect it - instead of getting your hopes up, then being dissapointed. Its just hard to get to that point once you have already been pregnant hey lol:dohh:, its like my bodies gone into baby making/wanting mode:blush:

ha ha my husband must be thinking that I only see him as a baby making machine these days, I doubt he'll be complaining lol:haha:

Have a great weekend Chickas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"